BUDGET BULLETIN 2022
03 December 2021
The Minister of Finance and Economic Development, Honorable Mthuli Ncube presented the 2022 Budget on 25 November 2021. The 2022 National Budget theme is "Reinforcing Sustainable Economic Recovery and Resilience”.
The 2022 National Budget seeks to attain the following:
- Strengthening macro-fiscal stability
- Consolidating the Agriculture Food Systems Transformation Strategy that seeks to guarantee food security;
- Advancing the policy on value chains and value addition for purposes of sustainable jobs creation and growth;
- Enhancing public services delivery including social protection and infrastructure development; Strengthening governance and anti-corruption measures;
- Accelerating the re-engagement process; and Enhancing climate change mitigation and energy security.
For more updates, download BDO Zimbabwe's Budget Bulletin Issue
#budget2022 #bdozimbabwe #zimbabwe