Fadzai is an adept HR professional with over 5 years of strategy and human resourcing consulting and training. Fadzai recently joined BDO as shepreviously worked for Advisory firms including PwC and Sycamore. She brings her expertise, professional training and innovation to the team. Her experience in analysis of human resources management spans across all business processes and she is able to make sound recommendations that improve operational efficiencies and motivate and engage the workforce of any team which help increase productivity and profitability across the business.
- Master of Arts, Communication Indiana State University, USA.
- Graduate Certificate, Human Resource Development Indiana State University, USA.
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting Indiana State University, USA.
- Serve for Africa, Board Member: October 2015 – Present; Serve for Africa works with tennis communities in Zimbabwe to develop young tennis players through sponsored tournaments, coaching clinics and scholarships.
- Fund a Child Education Zimbabwe (FACEZ), Trustee: April 2012 – May 2014; FACEZ secures sponsorship and funding for underprivileged children in high-risk communities. The funding is used to pay school fees for the students identified as part of the FACEZ programme.