Frances is the Head of Technology Risk & Security Assurance Services. He is mainly responsible for delivering IT general controls and internal control reviews in support of the firm’s external audit engagements. His responsibilities include: IT Audit, IT Security, IT Risk, IT Security, Network Penetration testing & Vulnerability Assessments, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery and Digital Forensics.
Frances is responsible for the day to day running of the department to improve productivity and efficiency in support of the BDO Global IT Strategy.
- Information Systems Control and Audit Association (ISACA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Electronic Commerce Council (EC-Council)
- Institute of Risk Management South Africa (IRMSA)
- BSc Computer Science Honours Degree
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer (CPTE)
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- EC Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)