Kudzanai has been in the accounting profession for more than nine years, five of which are post qualification. From July 2011 he has been appointed as supervisor, external audits. His key responsibilities included designing audit methodologies, supervising audit teams, reviewing work of audit assistants and presenting management and audit reports to clients.
He then moved, in 2013, to the internal audit department merged with the accounting and outsourcing services. He is currently the Head of the department and his main duties include;
He is also responsible for the Mutare office both technically and administratively.
With all the experience in the external audit, internal audit, accounting and outsourcing services departments, it has made him such an all-rounder and he also has an in-depth knowledge and experience across a number of industries including financial services, manufacturing and mining.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICAZ).
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors
- Chartered Accountant (Zimbabwe)
- Honours Bachelor of Accounting Science – University of South Africa (UNISA)
- Honours Degree in Accounting (National University of Science and technology (NUST)