We have experience in undertaking feasibility studies in a variety of business segments. Our work has tremendously helped our clients to make informed decisions about the projected success of their project from an economic and financial perspective over the life cycle of a constructed asset.
How we will help you with your financial modelling needs;
Based on a detailed analysis of the project, and relying on the market and technical feasibility study reports, our consultants will help you;
- Derive assumptions necessary to build the required financial model that is often the result of a financial and economic feasibility study.
- Estimate total capital outlay required to construct and maintain the project.
- Provide a detailed analysis of the capital and operational costs required to construct, maintain and operate the project over the forecast period.
- Provide an analysis of the revenue expected to be generated during the forecast period of the project.
- Determine the profitability of the entire project and for any of its components based on the expected scenarios.
- Determine the economic viability of a Project by determining the investment metrics such as:
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Payback Period
- Return on Investment (ROI)
- Return on Equity (ROE)
- Any other that may be required
- Perform various sensitivities on the assumptions in order to test the robustness of the project. Key assumptions to be tested include but are not limited to:
- Utilisation rates/operating capacity
- Significant operational costs
- Capital outlay